Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Polymer Entertainment Limited (T/A Build Instructions)
Information about us
This website is operated by Polymer Entertainment Limited, trading under brand name / trade name “Build Instructions” (we or our or us or Build Instructions).
Polymer Entertainment Limited is a limited company registered under Companies House in England and Wales under company number 14097091.
Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Acceptable use of BuildInstructions.com
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our website without our express permission.
- Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, Games Workshop Limited are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved, and are further explained in our Copyright and Legal Information.
Reliance on information posted
Any materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We do not warrant that the website, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group companies and any third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- If you are a California resident you waive California Civil Code §1542
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Information about you
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS).
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, or any page within it for personal (non-commercial) reasons, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out below.
Links from our site
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these websites and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
To the fullest extent permissible;
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please use our Contact Us form here.
The Build Instructions Team.